Synchronization issues with sub-decks

Hello,

although I use exactly the same options in sub-decks, ANKI only synchronizes selectively with the “new cards”.

An example:

Why don’t the stacks for Civil Law (Zivilrecht) and Criminal Law (Strafrecht) also show 10 cards?
This continues consistently throughout all sub-stacks.

Is that the normal function of the v3 scheduler?

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

If you go to the parent deck options, instead of clicking “Save”, open the drop-down menu and select “Save to all decks” (I’m not sure of the wording right now).

This will apply all settings to the subdecks.

That‘s the big Problem, I do exactly what you said before and nothing changed :frowning:

Hallo,

obwohl ich exakt die selben Optionen in untergeordneten Stapeln verwende, synchronisiert sich ANKI lediglich selektiv mit den “neuen Karten”.

Ein Beispiel:

Warum zeigen die Stapel Zivilrecht und Strafrecht nicht auch 10 Karten an?
Das zieht sich im Übrigen genauso weiter durch alle Teilstapel.

Vielen Dank im Voraus :slight_smile:

An option to enforce parent limits when you click on a child deck is coming in the next update.

Thank you very much for the response. Is there already a release date for the update? Best regards.

You can access it now from the beta testing section of this forum. Hopefully a stable release will arrive this month.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.