Hello, my Macbook died last night, and my cards from the past two months are no longer there.
I used to sync occasionally, but I would make my own cards as well and they are no longer there. Could you please check whether you have any older server-side backup of my AnkiWeb collection and restore the most recent backup that contains my old decks? I had to buy a new laptop, but my exam is in a few days and I used all of these cards to study for it.
I’m looking at the AnkiWeb account connected to the email address you used to post here. You’ve connected to it from multiple devices today (desktop and AnkiMobile), but it doesn’t look like it has had much activity for several months before that.
If you have been syncing regularly and recently, the version of your collection currently in your AnkiWeb account [and on your other device(s)?], should be up-to-date, and downloading that should give you what you need.
If you’ve been using Anki on only one device for that two months, and not syncing with AnkiWeb for that two months – then the only place those cards from the past two months exist is on the one device you have been using.
You should figure out if your Anki2 data folder – Managing Files - Anki Manual – can be salvaged from your “dead” computer.