Computer crashed, can’t retrieve backups

Hello,
I apologize if I’m asking in the wrong place but I’m not quite sure what to do. Like the title says, my computer crashed and I can’t recover anything from it. Found an old computer and synced my deck only to find out the last month or so it hadn’t been syncing. Tried to go for a long shot and check backup but it’s limited to my last info from the replacement computer.

Was wondering if there is a way to backup from the servers from the past week or even 2 weeks? I saw that it might be possible but I may have misread/misunderstood. Had kept up with lots of cards and have a big exam coming up so it would be massively appreciated if I could get this recovered.

Again apologies if this is improperly placed and any help is appreciated.

If you haven’t synced recently, there is nothing newer on the server than what you already got. Do you have a backup of your system somewhere? Did you consider a professional data recovery, when you lost everything?

1 Like

I had an external of things not school related, unfortunately I wasn’t thinking ahead and didn’t store any school stuff which includes my Anki. That’s totally my fault I understand but I was hoping for a long shot. I appreciate the help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.