IntelliFiller ChatGPT addon

@ganqqwerty this is a really great plugin! Any chance you could enable a GPT-4 option?

Yes, I will do it and check out about those custom assistants they recently added.

This is one of the best extensions out there–I really hope you add it to the newest version of Anki and add an option where we can switch to GPT 4 instead of 3.5.

1 Like

Great addon. Thank you for your work.
There are some annoying stuff though… Once I start generating a block of cards could you make it able to skip flashcards with errors and finish the work with others?
It’s quite frustrating when you leave your PC generating cards and after hours of waiting only to find out everything was blocked in the first minutes, so, you must start all over wishing to be lucky.
Could you clarify more about what flashcard the error was with? I find it exceedingly difficult to find out.
Within that, it would be perfect!
Thank you.

If you want to use GPT-4 (I won’t suggest this at the moment as it’s quite expensive)
here’s how:
Tools > Add-ons > IntelliFiller ChatGPT > View Files (this open file manager).
Find out a file named “data_request.py” and open with Notepad. Scroll down until you find the string:
" try:
print("Request to ChatGPT: ", prompt)
openai.api_key = config[‘apiKey’]
response = openai.ChatCompletion.create(model=“gpt-3.5-turbo”, messages=[{“role”: “user”,
“content”: prompt}], max_tokens=2000)
print(“Response from ChatGPT”, response)
return response.choices[0].message.content.strip() ".
See where it’s written “model=“gpt-3.5-turbo””,
change that with “model=“gpt-4-1106-preview””.
All done.

I’m back! It seems that for ⁨23.12.1 (1a1d4d54)⁩ it works again without any additional code. i use Qt6 everywhere now. Could you check please?

Subject: Automatically Triggering the Add-on upon Newly Created Cards

Hi there,

Firstly, huge thanks to the author(s) for this incredible add-on; it’s been an immense help to me.

I’ve recently developed a Python script that streamlines my card creation process by enabling me to generate a new card while reviewing. By simply selecting a word or sentence and pressing a shortcut, a new card is automatically created in the background, with the selected text transferred onto it. Now, I’m wondering if it’s feasible to integrate this functionality with the IntelliFiller add-on. Specifically, I’m interested in having the add-on automatically execute a pre-set prompt on each newly generated card.

I’d greatly appreciate any insights or guidance on this matter.

Best regards,

Abdallah

Hi! It fails to load on start-up now.

Anki 24.04 (429bc9e1) (ao)
Python 3.9.18 Qt 6.6.2 PyQt 6.6.1
Platform: Windows-10-10.0.22631

When loading IntelliFiller ChatGPT:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt.addons”, line 247, in loadAddons
File “C:\Users\gu\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\1416178071_init_.py”, line 11, in
from .settings_editor import SettingsWindow
File “C:\Users\gu\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\1416178071\settings_editor.py”, line 1, in
from PyQt5.QtGui import QGuiApplication
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘PyQt5.QtGui’

let me check it out. It seems that I will need to switch to a Qt6 completely…

1 Like