1st thx @ollevolle for cloze reveal 1 by 1, it’s robust and helpful, i completely rely on it.
however, i am writing a mindmanager macro to send info to ankiconnect, which i have to state the note type.
A. from note types it’s called this, (seems edit-ed by me)
B. but in browser, the card name is in non-english which may make it inconvenient to me.
- could i modify the card name to english? how?
- when i add this note type in ankiconnect, is it i should state that in A?
then i better simply it. thanks
Hmm… Did you try to import version from github? …/foenixx/anki-incremental-reveal-card? It’s newer.
it’s very stable, so i didn’t check for new verisons.
will check out the new version.
the v1.5? i have been using it since its release!
thanks for that!
can any body help?
I am making new cards thru ankiconnect so i am now forced to create the native Cloze type instead of the ollevolle_reveal_1_by_1 as i dont think the ankiconnect (or my script or my system) can process non-english characters, thanks
hi, seems still negative.
even i del the card/note types then re-import the file from github,
the card name is still non-english.
seems in AnkiConnect, i am going to type the name of that in “A”, which i can modify myself.
that non-english in “B” has nothing to do with AnkiConnect’s create card
If oneday i really want to get rid of that non-english, i tried i could simply clone the native Cloze, then copy the front, back and styling from O’s card to the ClozeModified.
almost solved for me, thanks
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.