Color Confirmation

Discussion Thread for the “Color Confirmation” add on

This add-on is based on the original Answer Confirmation add-on It shows you which ease button you pressed on the previous card as a little tooltip notification panel. Since it can be hard to distinguish the different texts from the corner of one’s eye, I added background colors for the pop-ups. This can be helpful when you use keyboard shortcuts to control you used the right number. It also adds some visual feedback to get a better feeling of reward for your answers.

I adore this add-on!
I have an issue tho and have searched everywhere to find an answer. Maybe someone here can help?

Does anyone know why the display info would be different from the original buttons.

#1 - photo of a card with the buttons/timeframes (showing “good” with a 6 day interval)

#2 - photo referring to the same card as soon as the “good” button is pressed; it shows an entirely different # of days. It doesn’t seem to do this with review cards, only learning ones.

Tyia, I’m sure it’s something simple I’m missing.

Hey,

Sadly, I couldn’t reproduce your problem. I just releases a new version, please update the add-on. If the issue persists, please comment the following info:

• Is the problem always occuring with “0 days”?
  • Are those cards in learning (new cards) or relearning (lapses)?
  • Are you studying a normal deck or a filtered deck?
  • Which Anki Version are you using?

Thank you for your bug report!