Beautify-Anki_2.0 (mizmu) [Support Thread]

Send me details in a private message.

Hello,

I was curious whether you created the ai add-on for anki, if so this is the email I was intending to reach out to.

If you think you’re a solid developer in terms of ai we can discuss it further.

Send me a few availabilities?

Adam katz

I did not create the addon you are talking about.
You can see the list of addons i created here:
https://ankiweb.net/shared/by-author/1935872040

1 Like

would you be available to meet this week?

Perhaps we can make the job work.

Adam

1 Like

updated to 23.10

1 Like

Hello I want to change the background for each deck, and checked folder :arrow_right: assets. But there doesn’t seem to have a deck_backgrounds folder? I’ve attached some pictures below.

Thank you in advance!

Also would there be an option to randomise any decks’ background? currently mine is just plain grey.

You will manually add a folder whose name will be exactly “deck_backgrounds” and in it you will insert an image with the name of the deck with the extension jpg.
There is currently no option for randomization. But you gave an idea…

Hello thank you for your reply! That’s definitely something that you can work on.

I’ve done what you say but the background seem to be only in the title page, not when i’m actually doing card (it’s grey)? Is there any way to get by this?

The background of the card is not related to the addon. There are other addons that do this.

Do you mind telling me what addons that can do this? The popular Custom Background Image and Gear Icon addon seems to clash with this addon, so I’m not sure which one I can go for.

I appreciate that if you ask here you will get a better answer.

1 Like

First of all happy new year! You’ve created such an amazing deck!

I’m just here to report a bug, where the timer doesn’t update after I’ve reset the new card limit for a deck. It just stays the same no matter how I change it.

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you for updating the addon!

I got this weird bug when I click on a deck, suddenly it stays white forever. Any way to fix or disable this?

For me it just changes when you click into another the deck, it just shows what’s the last deck you did. Caught me off guard the first time using too

hello, after the fsfp4 update the bottom bar of the review date seems to disappear, do you mind fixing it?

Yea it turns the last deck you did into white, making the text basically unreadable. Very strange bug. Not sure where to even start checking to fix it.

I’ll check it out in my free time. Thanks for the report.