Anki not syncing and I don't know what to do

I’m not a super computer savvy kind of person and I don’t know how to make Anki work without holding down shift when I open the app now. It was working today just before I update the app. At first it told me that it was an add-on that was causing the problem. I deleted that add on and now its still not opening. I’ve deleted the app and re-installed…no luck. Please help! And I wanted to say again, I am a medical student, not a computer genius, so please help me as if I know nothing about computers. Below is the error.

Error during startup:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt/main.py”, line 119, in init
File “aqt/main.py”, line 175, in finish_ui_setup
File “aqt/toolbar.py”, line 49, in draw
File “aqt/webview.py”, line 426, in stdHtml
File “</Applications/Anki.app/Contents/MacOS/decorator.pyc:decorator-gen-8>”, line 2, in body_class
File “anki/hooks.py”, line 638, in decorator_wrapper
File “anki/hooks.py”, line 635, in repl
TypeError: new_body_class() got multiple values for argument ‘_old’

Please start Anki while holding down the shift key to disable add-ons, as one of your add-ons is causing this.

Thank you. I have done this and deleted one of the add ons that a different error box had been showing. Do you suggest I delete all my add ons then add them one by one to see which is the problem?

These are the addons I currently have:

Please select half, disable them, restart Anki, and see if the issue goes away. You can then repeat the process selecting different add-ons until you figure out which one is the cause.