Anki giving me incorrect learning/review intervals

Hello,

While learning a deck of new cards, it seems to schedule my cards out for random days. I have my learning steps at 3 minutes and 1440 minutes (1 day). And then it graduates to 3 days. However, even when I hit good and I can even see that it says 3 days on the button…when I check the card info, it is being scheduled for other random days (some being 2 days, 3 days, and 4 days). It is scheduling it on these random different days even though I hit good (3 days) on these cards. I attached screenshots below where you can see I hit the good button for these cards, and yet it decides random days to schedule the cards on (should all be 3 days (3/8/21) because I graduated the cards today (3/5/21). Anyone know why this might be? I saw an admin on another post say that anki does this so that the cards don’t get “stuck” together. I’m not sure if thats true? But it’s annoying to have cards scheduled sooner or later than you expect them to. I attached pictures of my settings and card info below. Thank you so much!

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.43.49 AM Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.44.05 AM Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 10.44.19 AM

Fuzz is the reason.
Two solutions:

1. Add 2 more steps to Earning: 3 1440 2880 3d;
    and change the Grad intervals. or
  2. Add-on “Defuzz” can be reconfigured; i set the Fuzz to zero on intervals 2 - 14.
1 Like

Okay, I will give that a try. Thanks for the help!