A, B => C, D => A, B, C, D... (Progressive Interval)

Hi there! I haven’t found anything that would answer my question, and I’m a little overwhelmed by the settings, so here we go.I have a set of 16 birds songs that I want to learn. I usually use ‘marked’ in order to do this. I feel as though the Anki Settings can be extremely powerful, so I was hoping I could automate this method.

Currently I do the following:

1. Mark 2 cards (A, B)=> Repeat 2 cards until they’re done=> Remove their mark

2. Mark 2 cards (C, D)=> Repeat 2 cards until they’re done=> Remove their mark

3. Mark 4 cards (A, B, C, D)=> Repeat 4 cards until they’re done=> Remove their mark

4. Mark 2 cards (E, F)=> Repeat 2 cards until they’re done=> Remove their mark

5. Mark 2 cards (G, H)=> Repeat 2 cards until they’re done=> Remove their mark

6. Mark 4 cards (E, F, G, H)=> Repeat 4 cards until they’re done=> Remove their mark

7. Mark 8 cards (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H)=> Repeat 4 cards until they’re done=> Remove their mark

Then I’ll repeat this process for another 8 cards (I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P), and then combine them with (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H), repeat all of them and be done with it. Does that make sense?

Do you know of a method to automate this process with the settings?

Thank you and best regards!

What does “they’re done” mean?

Thanks @Aleksej . What I meant was that I completed the Marked Deck with these marked cards in them.

Does that make sense?