Your decks here and on AnkiWeb differ

I have an add-on to study for an exam, this add-on gives me different flashcards to study and automatically adds or removes different flashcards. The only device I use is my computer. I make sure to sync each time, but after I close Anki or open the app again the same message pops-up:

> Your decks here and on AnkiWeb differ in such a way that they can’t be merged together, so it’s necessary to overwrite the decks on one side with the decks from the other.
> If you choose download, Anki will fetch the collection from AnkiWeb, and any changes you have made on this device since the last sync will be lost.
> If you choose upload, Anki will send this device’s data to AnkiWeb, and any changes that are waiting on AnkiWeb will be lost.
> After all devices are in sync, future reviews and added cards can be merged automatically.

I’ve tried both options download and upload, non have seemed to work. I hope anyone can help please.

Which add-on?

It’s Anki-Hub, for USMLE step 1. It has a bunch of flashcards that are added or removed periodically

Please report the issue to AnkiHub.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.