Can't sync Anki on my account

I need help
Whenever i open anki or when i try to sync it, It pops up an error message saying that
‘‘your decks on ankiweb differs in such a way that they can’t be merged together, so it’s necessary to overwrite the decks on one side with the decks from the other’’
then it gives me a choice either downloading(download from ankiweb) or uploading(upload to ankiweb) decks. Also it warns me that i would lose all decks made since last sync.
It happened once that i lost all my decks because of this problem, luckily i had few decks written that time.
Now i already wrote a lot of decks and i don’t want to lose them. It allowed me to sync my decks at first but it doesn’t let me anymore because of the error.
I want to solve it in anyway that can keep all my decks.
I do want to open my decks on my phone and i don’t want to lose my decks in case my pc got broken.
Can anyone help, please?

Chose upload to ankiweb from your computer and then chose download in your phone.

If your computer has your latest data, then that’s what you want to do. If it’s the data on your phone you’re concerned about losing, you should upload on the phone, then download on the computer. More info is available here: https://docs.ankiweb.net/#/syncing?id=conflicts

But is it sure that i won’t lose the decks by uploading them or i will just have to download them once again? Because as i said before i will lose them from my pc whatever i choose and a lot of decks weren’t synced

Alright thanks, i will check the link and let you know