Widgets for AnkiDroid

We’re working on adding more widgets to AnkiDroid , and I’d love to hear your thoughts( suggestions) on ideas of the project:

• Additional Widget-1 - Deck Picker
    *Working - As it won’t be a good idea to opt here to display roots of nested decks, simple and minimalist >>. Also as suggested in “Design-Extra_Menu_bar” we can have a “Mark Favourite” option to the “Menu Bar”, thus displaying that deck at top as priority

• Additional Widget-3 - Card Analysis
    Working - Similar to “Mark Favourite” we will have an option as “Mark for analysis” i.e. a similar algo . "statistics" one will be displaying Total Card New , Total Card Due , and Total Card Learn Count of the all deck combined, while the one with specific deck name will show data of only that particular deck .

• Additional Widget-4 - Card Due

• Context (For Widget-4 ) : This widget will show the total number of cards due and the relative time (in minutes)to complete them. It can be seen in (figure-7,8,9,10)

Your feedback is invaluable in helping us shape the project to better meet the needs of the community :sunflower:. Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comments below .

3 Likes

Yeah. I like it already :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Looks great. But how would this handle sync conflicts? Or is no syncing done in the background anyway?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.