Styling <br> and <li> Elements

Hi everyone,

I have a set of flashcards with some br and li elements. I’d like to underline the br elements and turn the list of li elements into a bulleted list and center each items along the horizontal axis. I am attaching one picture showing the original state of a flashcard and another one showing the desired state of it. Would you be able to suggest any ways to achieve this kind of styling?

Thank you all for reading my post and your ideas in advance.

Instead of adding CSS styling inline, it is best practice to use the style section in your template.

You could enter the following for ordered (<ol>: The Ordered List element - HTML: HyperText Markup Language | MDN) and unordered lists (<ul>: The Unordered List element - HTML: HyperText Markup Language | MDN):

ol,ul {
	text-align: center;
}

The <br> is a line break (<br>: The Line Break element - HTML: HyperText Markup Language | MDN), you can’t style it.

I recommend to have a look at a CSS introduction like CSS basics - Learn web development | MDN

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.