Stuck at a 1 day review interval after upgrading to the new scheduler?

After I upgraded to the new scheduler, many cards “re-appeared” in my reviews. Cards I haven’t seen for a long time. I had a suspicion that something had happened, because I felt that it was too long since I had seen many specific card, but now they’re back after upgrading to the new scheduler. However, I’m having a problem. For example: I have a card that’s easy for me to remember, so I hit the right-most button which should schedule the card to be ready for a new review further and further into the future. What I’m seeing though, is that I have to review this card every single day. Even though I hit the right-most button, it’s always scheduled for the very next day.

This is what it looks like when I review an example card:

This is what the card info is before clicking “Easy”:

This is what the card info is after clicking “Easy”:

Is this weird? Am I misunderstanding something?

Perhaps you have the maximum interval in the deck options set to 1 day?

Thanks for responding! No, the deck settings are different than that. I “solved” my issue though, by just resetting the schedule information (i.e. forgetting) for all those cards. There weren’t too many of them, so that didn’t feel too bad to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.