Sort cards into their respective decks using tags

I use two Anki decks, one for academics, and other for hobbies, programming, vocabulary, random cool quotes I find etc.

Currently, when adding a new card, I have to change both the deck, as well as it’s tags. Often, I forget to change one or sometimes even both of those attributes, leading to a lot of back-and-forth during card addition and card studying.

It would be nice to have an option to make a few tags specific to a few decks only; ie. if I tag a card as “Mathematics”, it would go in the Academic deck, but if I tag a card as “Quotes”, it goes in the Life deck.

I would love to know if there are any alternatives, addons, or "jugaad"s I can use to avoid this problem.

If you open a Deck, let’s say “hobbies” then add cards (shortcut “A”), it will open the add tab. with the “hobbies” deck selected

the add tab, will always remember the last deck, so if you restart anki then add cards, it will open with the “hobbies” deck

for tags, I use Searching, PDF Reading & Note-Taking in Add Dialog - AnkiWeb, after selecting the pdf, it will add the tags automatically (once you set them)