Sharing Decks via Anki web failure

I get the following failure message when I attempt to share my decks via Anki web:

" Failed

An error occurred while sharing your deck. Please click back and try again, and if the problem continues, please post on our support site for assistance."

Sorry, I didn’t manage to get to this today - I should be able to look into it tomorrow.

I get the following failure message when I attempt to share my decks via Anki web:

" Failed

An error occurred while sharing your deck. Please click back and try again, and if the problem continues, please post on our support site for assistance."

I tried it 3 times, and now it also says i shared 7/10 decks, but in only shared 4 this week.

I have the same problem. I can’t shared my deck and the shareds count is going up.

Please try again now.

It works. Thank you very much!

Yes thank you!

I can share decks now, but I need to share one more deck this week.
Unfortunately now it says I shared 10/10 this week but thats not true because I tried to upload a Deck 3 times an it didn’t work, but they were count as shared.
I need to share one more tomorrow because of an exam on monday! Please figure it out

Thanks

The limit has been increased to 20 for the next week. Ignore the 10 displayed in the share screen, it should let you go past that.

It worked, thank you!

Thanks. Problem solved

A post was split to a new topic: “Failed” message when sharing deck

A post was split to a new topic: Problem sharing deck on AnkiWeb