Sharing Decks via Anki web failure

I get the following failure message when I attempt to share my decks via Anki web:

" Failed

An error occurred while sharing your deck. Please click back and try again, and if the problem continues, please post on our support site for assistance."

Sorry, I didn’t manage to get to this today - I should be able to look into it tomorrow.

I get the following failure message when I attempt to share my decks via Anki web:

" Failed

An error occurred while sharing your deck. Please click back and try again, and if the problem continues, please post on our support site for assistance."

I tried it 3 times, and now it also says i shared 7/10 decks, but in only shared 4 this week.

I have the same problem. I can’t shared my deck and the shareds count is going up.

Please try again now.

It works. Thank you very much!

Yes thank you!

I can share decks now, but I need to share one more deck this week.
Unfortunately now it says I shared 10/10 this week but thats not true because I tried to upload a Deck 3 times an it didn’t work, but they were count as shared.
I need to share one more tomorrow because of an exam on monday! Please figure it out

Thanks

The limit has been increased to 20 for the next week. Ignore the 10 displayed in the share screen, it should let you go past that.

It worked, thank you!

Thanks. Problem solved

A post was split to a new topic: “Failed” message when sharing deck

A post was split to a new topic: Problem sharing deck on AnkiWeb

I can’t share my Ultimate Slovak Cases deck on AnkiWeb
It is how I fill in the form:

I had already tried to share it a couple of weeks ago and I used all of my shares for that week. Then I thought that if I wait for a while it will fix itself, but here am I. Every single time I got this message

If you export the deck locally using the latest Anki version, it should tell you what the problem is.

Hello,

I have the same issue, tried on many weeks, but still same error message.
I have tried to export locally, but I have no error. I’ve created a new clean profile on local Desktop Anki, to try to import it, but still no error, the deck has been imported entirely.

Do you know how I can debug this ?

You don’t appear to have an AnkiWeb account at the email address you’re writing from, so I’m unable to look up the server error. If exporting works correctly locally, forcing a full sync to AnkiWeb may resolve the issue.

Sorry for my late answer, I have now changed my emails so they should now be the same. I have tried to sync my decks to ankiweb after that, but I still have the same issue.

Please update to the latest Anki version, then use Tools>Check Database.