Set limit that applies to both review and new?

Hello, apologies if this question has been asked before - I wasn’t able to find it on the forum.

Basically, I am wondering if there is a way of setting it so that I have a limit that applies to both review and new cards, so that if I have more cards to review I get fewer new cards and vice versa. I have a French vocabulary deck, and I’d like to do 400 cards in total every day, beginning with review cards and then adding as many new ones as are left over to make for 400 total. E.g. if I have 100 review cards, I’d like to do 300 new cards, whereas the next day I might have 350 review cards and then would like to get only 50 new cards.

Is there any way of setting this up? I’ve tried every means I can think of, and there doesn’t seem to be a way of applying a limit to both review and new cards at the same time.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Anki doesn’t have a built-in feature for this at the moment I’m afraid, but this may come in the future.

Thank you, then I’m reassured that at least it’s not a question of my research skills :slight_smile: