Sequence of questions within anki note

hi newbie here. I used anki droid a year ago but stopped because i could not create notes with a sequence of multiple questions. I know, I know, anki of best when notes are simplified to just one question. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But I disagree. In language learning many rules are best learnt next to contrasting rules. So either I would like to have cards with question testing similar/ contrasting rules or have similar cards forced to remain next to each other.
Is there any way to do this with anki web or anki droid?
Robin

The main point of SRS is to focus your study in difficult cards, so Anki will show you the questions you don’t know well more often, and the easy questions more spaced out over time. The original order of the cards cannot be mantained, it just doesn’t make sense from the SRS point of view.

If you want to study your cards sequentally, maybe you can find a more suitable software for that.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I know I I am not the only one with this problem. there is an add on called cloze overlap which helps put lists, for example, of related things together in one note.
thanks

This thread might be of interest for you.