Request for refund regarding App purchase

I had no intention to purchase or download this App. When my computer broke down, I pressed the Home button intending to go back, but fingerprint payment was accidentally triggered, resulting in this involuntary order. I never logged into or used the App for its intended functions. I only downloaded it out of desperation while trying to resolve this refund issue, solely to look for the developer’s contact information inside the app. This is my first such incident, and this is by no means an attempt at fraudulent refund. My two previous refund requests were blocked by the App Store system. I kindly request the review team to re‑examine this order and process a refund of 168 CNY. Thank you very much.

The App Store is run by Apple and only Apple can help with such issues, even if some Apple support members regularly ask customers to contact developers regarding such issues.

Only Apple can help you.