Problem importing profile

HI,

I have two profiles (1 and 2 for conversation’s sake) that use the Anking deck. However, I unlocked different cards in each profile. When I export profile 1 as a .apkg (save scheduling information and media) then import it into profile 2, it says it successfully imported, but when I look, I only have my profile 2 cards unlocked and none of the imported profile 1 cards are unlocked in my profile 2. Please help, trying to figure this out for hours now. Thanks!

If I understand you correctly, you have two profiles with the same notes but different study progress. Then importing won’t work as you intend, because cards of existing notes won’t be updated.
Maybe you can delete the notes with only new cards before importing. Then they would get restored on import plus the scheduling information from the other profile.

1 Like

HI,

I have two profiles that use the Anking deck. However, I have unlocked different cards in each profile from the same deck. I’ trying to merge the profiles together but am having issues. Here’s what I’ve been doing: I export profile 1 as a .apkg (save scheduling information and media) then import it into profile 2, then it says it successfully imported, but when I look, I only have my profile 2 cards unlocked and none of the imported profile 1 cards are unlocked in my profile 2. Please help, trying to figure this out for days now. Thanks!

Sorry for the repost, but havent found an answer yet

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.