Here’s my problem.
- I do not have the following problem when updating smaller batches.
- I’ve got the Ze note ID in the first field which gives each note a unique ID tag.
- I’ve taken 33,000 sentences from my deck and translated them from Chinese to English.
- I import the translations using “update existing note when first field matches”/
- Only about 5,000 notes are updated the rest of the update is added as a new note.
- I’ve checked and the ID tag is duplicated so there definitely is a problem with recognising the first field.