Possible Bug in timeframes

Hey all,

I updated Anki the other day and made some new decks. I use the default settings for everything and this is my version information:
Version ⁨2.1.60 (76d88073)⁩
Python 3.9.15 Qt 6.4.2 PyQt 6.4.0

It is giving me years as the timeframe if I choose Good or Easy. I feel like that can’t be right… I also have cards in this deck that I chose Good or Easy on the first time seeing them, (which should be 1 day or 4 days) and they’ve come back through the deck again while I am still studying during this session.

Attached are screen shots of the settings and one of the cards that seems to be effected. This is my first time studying this deck. I have never seen this card before in this deck. Not all cards do this, but this isn’t the only one that has. Two other decks I made at the same time as this one, didn’t do this when I studied them just before.

I may be misunderstanding how the settings work, as it seems to use a lot of math and I’m terrible at that, but hubby said it does look like it could be a bug after I asked him for help.

Thanks for any help!

I can’t fix the root of this problem, idk why it is happening, but you can use the forget function in the browser
i believe the shortcut is alt or crlt + shift + N

2 Likes

Thank you. I reset all the cards in the deck and that isn’t happening anymore. No idea why it did, but I hope it doesn’t come back.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.