Please tell me how not to play words in parentheses.

Hello! I don’t want to audio-play the words in parentheses in the cards, is this function also available on Apple devices? From what I’ve tried, I’ve tried not to audio-play the words in parentheses on my computer, but this didn’t work on my iPhone.

Could you please show me what you have tried on the desktop version?

Here you are!

1 Like

On the app store page:

Add-ons are not supported, so while you can study image occlusion cards created with the computer version, they can not be created within AnkiMobile. For this reason, please start with the computer version of Anki before you think about buying this app.

As I can can see from the screenshot you are using the AwesomeTTS add-on and as add-ons are not supported in AnkiMobile you cant use it either.

As far as I understand, you use on-the-fly generated speech. You can also use AwesomeTTS to generate mp3 files as you wish. These are then played back on the mobile device in the same way as on the desktop.

Oh… Okay…:sob: Thank you for your answer!

Yes, I know there’s a way, but I don’t have enough time to make an audio file of over 5000 words one by one… But thank you for the great idea! :herb:

You simply choose your settings and the add-on will do the work on the selected cards, no matter how many.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.