Optimising FSRS parameters presents a '0 reviews' message

When clicking optimise in settings, this 0 reviews message shows up:

The numbers appear to update.ClarityInMadness/Expertium has kindly had a look and has not been able to replicate the issue. Unsure if this is a bug on my end. Interestingly we also get slightly different FSRS parameters with the same collection.

Anything I could be missing?

Anki version:
Version ⁨24.06.3 (d678e393)⁩
Python 3.9.18 Qt 6.6.2 PyQt 6.6.1

Thanks a bunch!

Additional info that might help:

• I have only one preset I use for all my decks, so do not have the wrong preset selected
  • No number pops up under the button when evaluate is clicked
  • I use a system of subdecks for topics, arranged within a parent deck which I then study.
  • The same thing happens when I try to optimise on Anki mobile
  • I can see another case recently of someone else running into a similar issue (u/antimatterSandwich on Reddit - apologies, cant link)

[Your original post for reference]

That user had a very specific issue based on how they introduced cards initially and because they were using “ignore reviews before” now – which doesn’t seem to match your situation. They were also getting the “parameters are currently optimal” message, which you don’t mention getting.

1 Like

This is probably a visual bug. There are others who have gotten the same error. Here is the github issue: Optimizing FSRS parameters shows 0 reviews · Issue #3242 · ankitects/anki · GitHub

2 Likes