"No cloze ⁨1⁩ found on card. Please either add a cloze deletion, or use the Empty Cards tool." Error

there is a Deck which is not empty but when i open it it gives this error

No cloze ⁨1⁩ found on card. Please either add a cloze deletion, or use the Empty Cards tool.

at the download page in reviews someone had posted a fix for it but thats not working either.

their fix:-
**No cloze ⁨1⁩ found on card. Please either add a cloze deletion, or use the Empty Cards tool.

The problem with this error is that it does not work with any new PC computer that downloads it. The data is still all there but for some reason, this error keeps showing up on ALL 883 questions. Anki thinks all cards are empty but they are not, the cards are full with data.

Update: FIX FOUND after a lot of playing around with the deck.

To fix the issue, install this Anki Plugin, “Advanced Copy Fields” (1898445115).

Restart Anki after the install. Then click “Browse” and on the left side in the Sidebar Filter - click Decks and / click “CCNA 200-301”.
You will see ALL cards will be displayed in the right window in rows.
Now Click/Highlight one of the cards and right below click the “Cards” Button which is right next to the Preview and Fields Buttons.
In the "Front Template Option - change the {{cloze:Note}} to {{Note}}
And in the In the "Back Template Option - change the {{cloze:Note}} to {{Highlight}}

Having made those two Critical changes to the Front and Back templates. Press “SAVE”. This change will affect ALL 885 cards.

NOW - Now Click/Highlight one of the cards again and Press “CTRL + A” to highlight ALL 885 cards in the rows. ALL the rows will turn blue.

Go to the top menu and Click “Edit” and then Click “Advanced Copy” to run the Advanced Copy Fields plugin.
On the popup window - now click the Action Dropdown menu and click “Custom”.
On the Insert dropdown menu click “Book URL”
On the Destination dropdown menu click “Book URL”
On the Template box - paste {{Book URL}} {{c1::}}

Click OK. A warning will popup - Click YES to make changes to the 885 selected notes.

Close the Browse Window and now test the Decks - All should be WORKING now.

Fixed by Kevin CCIE (Thumps Up if this saved your life :slight_smile: **

the fix doesnt work. gives error after i tried saving when i change {{close:Note}} to {{Note}} in front and in back to {{Highlight}}

"Card template 1 in notetype ‘safaribooks Cloze’ has a problem. Expected to find ‘{{close:Text}}’ or similar on the front and back of the card template."

can someone fix the deck and upload it or find a working fix please? i really need this cuz am studying ccna through ocg.

DECK Link:-
https://ankiweb.net/shared/info/289625562

You can select the notes and then use the Change Notetype feature to convert them to a Basic notetype. If you wish to preserve more than the first two fields, you’ll need to add them to a custom Basic notetype first.

i dont know how to do that. can u do it please. and i need all the information and images in the deck too.