Hi, I am using a downloaded deck today while studying “new cards” (I know I did some of these yesterday so I am not sure why it seems to not have registered or if that is just a duplicate card), but they are showing up blank. The deck info says “cloze deletion can only be used in fields which use ‘cloze:’ filter…” when I go to the note info it shows blank as well but if i change it to “Cloze 1” near the options menu in the top right it shows in the preview window. However, it doesn’t seem to save correctly.
Hi, I’m using the same exact Anki deck and running into the same issue. However, both my front preview and back preview are showing up empty. I created a backup as you suggested & am using version 2.1.62. However, I’m confused on how to access the extra field to look at possible cloze deletions. My fields window looks like this:
Judging from this image alone, I am under the impression that the contents of the Text and Extra fields and possibly the Tags section somehow got mixed up. Would you post a screenshot of the Tags? You can un-collapse the tag section by clicking on the chevron symbol next to ‘14 Tags’.
It would also be helpful if you posted a screenshot of the Front and Back templates. You can access them by clicking on the Cards… button.
When I initially imported it worked fine. Recently, however, I tried reimporting it as a duplicate deck (wanted to study some specific sections without suspending and unsuspending repeatedly). So I clicked import file under decks and downloaded the same set from the following link (can’t put links in the post but if you google milesdown anki coffin, it’s the first reddit link that pops up)
It seems to be an .akpg file. Did the double import just mix the field and tags field / did I mess this up beyond repair