My decks say I've completed the deck today but I want to use it again

Thanks for the screenshot. That’s the AnkiWeb interface. As I’ve said further up this topic:

Re AnkiDroid: That sounds odd. Once you’ve logged into your AnkiWeb account within AnkiDroid and synced, the decks should always be visible :thinking:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!! kleinerpirat!! I downloaded the ankiweb app, as you have instructed. Here is my AnkiWeb interface again; as you can see, there is no Custom Schedule button here. But some of my cards came back, and I practiced them a lot, and then gave them all a Good, and I guess now I will have to wait for a while for them to come back again. Some of them I rated as Easy; will those be deleted, or would I have to delete them myself? I don’t need to review those anymore

Also, AnkiDroid is still empty, but I can get AnkiWeb on my android phone and it looks just like this.

Marian

You’ll need to click the .exe file you downloaded from the Anki download page to install the desktop application. Then, search for the symbol on your desktop or use the Windows search feature at the top left of your taskbar to find “Anki” and start it, just like you would with other programs like Word or Powerpoint.

Anki Desktop doesn’t run in the browser - what you showed me with that screenshot is AnkiWeb again.

No, they will just reappear later than those you clicked Good or Hard on.

If you don’t want to see them anymore, you can suspend them (on the desktop app with Ctrl+J).

This will take them out of the review queue until you manually unsuspend them from the browser.

Thanks kleinerpirat, here is another screen shot showing that I want to create a filtered deck. I want all my decks to be filtered. What should I type in the Search option? I typed Numbers, which is the name of one of my decks, but it couldn’t take that.

I recommend you click on the deck you want to study, then click on Custom Study - the filtered deck screen is for more advanced use cases.

2 Likes

Thanks, Dae. I backed up all my files, I think. How to I make a filtered deck into a Custom deck?

There are no “Custom decks”, only filtered decks.

To create a filtered deck you have two options:

A) Click in your deck > Custom Study <— This is recommended

B) Tools > Create filtered deck <— Don’t use this unless you really can’t do what you want to do with Option A

Please, take a look here:
https://docs.ankiweb.net/filtered-decks.html

1 Like