I’ve been looking around in the forum and reddit to figure out what’s wrong but couldn’t find anything useful in other media sync troubleshot topics.
Anki version is current latest:
$ Anki --version Anki 2.1.46
I made sure to follow the procedure described here but problem is persisting: when I start syncing, only cards and scheduling data are synced and it fails at media syncing with the following error:
Wed Aug 11 13:57:41 2021: Media sync starting... Wed Aug 11 14:02:42 2021: A network error occurred. Error details: error sending request for url (): connection error: broken pipe Wed Aug 11 14:22:36 2021: Media sync starting...
It started suddenly after I created a few cards as usually do (it was previously working with the same setup). I can see my new cards on AnkiMobile but without the sounds and images.
Given the url
(), I assume this is a bug, but I want to make sure before I open an issue on github.