iOS beta #20080.2 - More new cards after review limit is met

This occurred again this morning. I had finished a deck “auslan_part1” and had then increased the review limit to beyond the number outstanding and had then completed that. I then studied other decks and while in the middle of another, I went to another app on the iPad, completely unrelated. Upon returning to anki I noticed there was now 1 card due in the “auslan_part1” deck. I do believe it was a sibling of a card asked earlier, but I cannot be 100% sure. I will try to attach the info screen for the card as well as having synced and have left the card outstanding. I will do the same with more cards this morning and also leave anki and return to see if I can reproduce this.
Sorry, could not work out how to attach the screen shot. It said it was due today and the last review was yesterday.

THe same thing happenned again today, with the same deck of auslan_part1. After I’d finished the deck, increased the number of reviews for today, completed them all as verified by the stats screen and the congratulations screen and the deck screen, I went to study another deck and then went outside anki and noticed when I came back, that a backup was completing. At this point the deck screen showed 4 cards due for review in the auslan_part1 deck. I have sync’d and will leave that deck while I study the remainder later today.

I have verified that the siblings of each of the “extra” cards were asked today, by looking at each and then finding the card and checking in the info that it was last reviewed today. I don’t know why these 4 were chosen. There are many cards in that deck that are buried.
They all seem to be valid to be due today, although their sibling was asked today. It sort of looks like they were being passed over during the display of cards, but then later (and I believe it is after a backup) they appear.
No other deck did this today.
Do you have any suggestions of capturing this? Would it help exporting the deck package, including scheduling but excluding media, and doing this before starting then when deck is finished and then after it occurs, IF it does?

It sounds like this may be the same issue as Inconsistent card counts when syncing