Interchange Cards between different Desks

Hello.
Earlyer I could see all my cards on the desktop and interchange them among different desks. Also I could have all visible in front of me and make some changes. But since new updates ore new Desktop views occured, I can not acess to this feature.

Could You cindly help me?
Thanks a lot
Daniel

go to browser (Press “B” anywhere) then change the scope from sidebar to “Whole collection”

2 Likes

Hello, thanks for Your help. Bhut I don’t know how to get to the view which You have. My screenshot shows what I see. I pressed the key B, bhut As I expectet nothing happend.
Could You kindly help me further. I send You additionally the screenshot on E-Mail.
Thanks.
Daniel

This screenshot is for AnkiWeb.
you’ll have to use anki desktop to browse your cards: Download Anki

1 Like

It worked out! Thank’s a lot.

Greetings
Daniel

Hello,
I hope it’s right to ask you directly for a solution to a problem.

I’m now in this folder of current desk and I desire to “copy past” cards to other deck. Bhut by pressing on the right swich of the mouse, I see many options like: Move to another deck and so on. (See the attached file) Bhut I don’t see the option to copy one card so that I can past ist to an other deck. Is ist somehow possible? Because I want to have general Vocabulary Decks for other people and personalized Decks for me with mnemo sentenses.

With best regards
Daniel

It worked out! Thank’s a lot.

Greetings
Daniel

click on “change deck” in this menu then on the opened window, select your desired deck and click on “add”

1 Like