Incremental cloze deletion feature

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to add some kind of incremental cloze deletion feature to Anki.
What I mean is the ability to hide parts of the card that are not the one supposed to be learnt.
For instance, if I wanted to learn a set of related information, I could have something of the form

My first information is {{c1::something}}, then come {{c2::french fries}}, and then finally {{c3::Rust}}.
Oh, and did I mention {{c1::something else}}?

The problem is that, if the deleted parts are too related, I could infer from non-deleted parts the one that is missing, and thus reliably find the missing one without memorizing a thing.
This could be solved by showing only progressively the information. When I study the c1 part, I don’t get to see c2 or c3. When I study c2, I can see c1, and when I study c3, I can see everything else. This way, if I tried to actually remember all the information out of nothing, I could sequentially find everything.
This simple feature is actually a “superset” of some other add-ons (for instance, LCPG), so it’s a sign that it would be useful (even the very used IO add-on provides this feature), and it’s simplicity matches the design of cloze-deletions.
What I am unsure about is what syntax could it be given. I though about something like
{{c1::...}} works just like it currently does. To add conditions on when to hide a certain part of text, add (optional) parenthesis after the identifier.
{{c3(<)::.}} would hide this part if the identifier of the current cloze-deletion is greater than this one (ie. it would be hidden when studying {{c4::...}}, but not {{c2::...}}). Similarly, {{c3(>)::...}} would hide it when the cloze-deletion is less than the current one. Specific id could also be given: {{c2(5)::...}}, or simply hide it always {{c3(*)::...}}. Finally, multiple (or-related) conditions with {{c3(>,5,8)::...}}, meaning hide it for for clozes 1, 2, 5 and 8.
This has the advantage of being short, quickly understandable, not too verbose and it covers all the use-cases I could think of. The disadvantage is that it doesn’t match any other template-like syntax that Anki provides, and adding tons of different syntax leads to Perl (or Dr.Racket)…

1 Like