Import created duplicates

I keep a copy of my notes in a tab-delimited text file. Key field is just an index and also the line number.
Second field is a Greek word or phrase.

Today, I added 79 lines, making the file 1023 lines and imported. When it said 1023 new notes, no updates, I clicked for details. It showed all the notes having a comma at the beginning of the Greek (second field). But the browser showed the “new” and “old” as identical.

What’s the best thing to do next?

update: looking in the browser further, I see that none of the notes, old or new, have a due date. Odd when I’ve been using this deck for a long time. Because of that, I’m going to delete all, and then import the same file (with a different sequence).

If you can reproduce the issue, please provide a 1-card apkg and tsv file that demonstrates it.

Unable to reproduce. Just a weird glitch? Maybe because the last time I studied the deck was before the GUI change? Don’t know.

Deleted all and imported, then re-imported with twenty new notes and it worked as expected. Then corrected fifty typos in the file and imported with results as expected.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.