Images on Anki web are not appearing

Hi, today I received a notification to update my anki web to version 3, so after this, the images of image occlusion cards are not appearing anymore… on my desktop it’s working normally… what should I do?

Please make sure that your computer has finished syncing media: Media files may take time to sync - Frequently Asked Questions. If problems persist, is the issue limited to specific images? If so, could you please point me to a specific card that’s not displaying correctly?

The issue isn’t limited to specific images, suddenly after the update it started to affect cards with images that were actually working normally. I think that its something related to the Anki web update 🤔 Ive already checked the syncing media

This wasn’t actually a problem loading images - it was the script tags the card template was using. Please try again now.

I received another update version a few minutes ago, so the issue was solved. Thank you for the attention

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.