Image files not loading

I downloaded a new deck into Anki, and I’m able to study it with images working correctly on my computer. However, these same images aren’t showing up on my mobile or iPad apps. I’ve googled this issue, and I made sure I have “synchronize all audio and images” checked on all three, and I made sure to wait until the synchronization was fully complete, to no avail. I’ve tried deleting anki and redownloading everything, and haven’t been able to get anything to work. Weirdly, images from all of my other decks are working as usual. When I checked this particular deck in AnkiWeb, the images aren’t uploading there either. Any thoughts on how to move forward? It’s a dermatology deck so I really need access to images for it to be useful!

Updated to add: updated anki for desktop which didn’t help. “Check media” on desktop shows 2 images missing; but “check media” on my ipad shows 1153 missing files. Not sure why these new images don’t seem to be uploading to Ankiweb / my mobile apps.

If they’re displaying on your computer but not AnkiWeb, that implies they’re not synced yet - please make sure syncing of media is enabled in the computer version’s preferences screen, and confirm that the computer version says “media sync complete”: Media files may take time to sync - Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you for your fast response! I’m getting the following error message when I attempt to sync now:

A network error occurred.
Error details: ⁨error sending request for url (): connection error: bad protocol version⁩

I do have syncing of media enabled under the computer version’s preferences screen, but when I went to check the media log under preferences on desktop, I get the following error:

Error details: ⁨error sending request for url (): error writing a body to connection: connection closed via error⁩
Fri Jul 30 10:03:23 2021: Media sync starting…
Fri Jul 30 10:03:24 2021: A network error occurred.
Error details: ⁨error sending request for url (): error writing a body to connection: connection closed via error⁩

I’m really sorry, I missed your reply. ‘bad protocol version’ could be caused by antivirus or similar software on your machine - if you’re still having issues, please try ruling out third party tools running on your machine: Error establishing a secure connection when syncing - Frequently Asked Questions