Help! I Lost of card of Anki Web

Hello, can someone help me, please? I added new cards through Ankiweb, but when synchronized with ankiapp I lost the recent 3 months of editing. I Checked my Ankiapp’s backup , but it appears only the cards before the 3 months, so it is like I have not added nothing for the past 3 months. Anyone knows what to do, please?

See this: AnkiApp is not part of the Anki ecosystem - Frequently Asked Questions

Sorry, is not Ankiapp, is wrote it wrong. it is actually my local Anki, I meant the Anki as an app to differentiate to the Ankiweb. I somehow managed to upload the old and outdated local Anki data uploaded to AnkiWeb, and I wanted to do the opposite of that. Thanks for trying to help.

Oh, ok I see. So you mean AnkiMobile or AnkiDroid? In any case, you should have received a warning dialog saying you were about to do a one-way sync, right?

If that’s the case, you probably overwrote your collection on Ankiweb. If you don’t have a recent local backup that you can upload, the @dae would need to check if there is an Ankiweb backup, but here might not be any recent one.

You should always try to create your cards on desktop if possible, as it makes regular backups in case something happens.

For the past 3 months I used the Ankiweb, but recently I backed to the Anki program. Yeah, I think i overwrote my collection on Ankiweb. Alright, I will be in touch with “Dae”. Again, I appreciate your help, Suiyuan.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.