Export deck scheduling data to be viewed outside of anki

I’m looking for any way I can extract the scheduling data from a deck outside of Anki. Preferably with python, but at this point I am happy just with any evidence that it is possible to get this data. I am looking for the ease, interval, etc, of each card. There are a number of python libraries that seemed like they should work, but everything seems deprecated or exports everything except scheduling data.

This is some of the stuff I have tried:

anki_export in the ApkgReader python library gives an xlsx file, but the file is missing the scheduling data

the python library AnkiTools, anki_convert seems deprecated

the python library ankipandas allows collections to be imported, but when you try to do anything with them it sys the apkg is not valid

any help would be so appreciated! I’ve been beating my head against the wall… If there is anywhere else I might be able to ask this I would love to know!

I figured it out, you can change the name of the file to .zip, then extract it, and in there you will find an .anki2 file, and that file is basically a .db file that can be used with any db python library.