Even though I press again(hotkey:1),it marks it as correct

While I was studying,(and this only happened just now for no reason)the title happened. I tried using my mouse to specifically select again, but anki just marks that card as correctly answered.This happened in the middle of my review, no such thing occured while I was studying in the previous hours.Any help? I cannot use Anki like this.

I’m just a user.

There’s this official guide: https://anki.tenderapp.com/kb/problems/when-problems-occur

In my experience the most common source for problems in Anki are add-ons. So restart Anki while holding shift and then do your reviews. Does the problem still occur?
Did you experience any other strange problems with your computer at the same time?
If you are not on the latest version: Maybe update Anki and try again (see the official checklist mentioned above).
Maybe also share this: From the main window click on Help-> About. In the window that opens click the “Copy Debug Info” Button and share the copied text.

How do you know that “anki just marks that card as correctly answered”? e.g. did you check in the browser or do you infer this from the time when the card shows up again?

1 Like