Due cards are not appearing

After getting a card correct and selecting the “easy” or “hard” option, which should cause the card to reappear in whichever interval was selected, it does not reappear. I have tried reconfiguring my scheduling settings to match a friend’s (who is not having any problems), deleting the app and redownloading, and deleting the deck and redownloading. My review limit and new cards are set to the max and Anki is up to date. I will attach pictures below. If anyone has any suggestions it would be a HUGE help.

Here’s what the Help says about competition between New and Review cards:

• If using the v3 scheduler, please keep in mind that the new count is capped by the review count. If your review limit is set to 200, and you have 190 reviews waiting, a maximum of 10 new cards will be introduced.
    Your Review limit is 9999, so I’m surprised that you see any New cards at all.

Remember also that Learning cards take priority over all other cards, since time is of the essence.

BTW: I don’t want to slide off-topic here, but your seconds/card seems to indicate that your cards are taking six times longer than the average (5 secs/card). I think there’s an addon that punches you on the nose if you exceed 2 seconds, so maybe you need to think about redesign.

Thanks

I am not using the v3 scheduler, and I also don’t have ANY add-ons. It may be taking me longer to study these cards because almost every card is New/Learning, and no review cards from previous days.

Unless the v3 scheduler is default*

It also seems that you may be misinterpreting my problem… There is no competition between New and Review cards in my situation since there are no Review cards appearing from previous days.

Q: Are your friend’s cards also set to maximum?

As an experiment (which will cost you nothing), try setting New cards/day to 5 and Maximum reviews/day to 50.

BTW: My Anki prompts me to ensure that Max reviews per day should be at least 10 times New cards/day.

Q: What version of Anki are you using?

At the time of your screen shot, I see:

• You had (251+6) = 257 cards in Learning
  • You studied 133 cards today

So, at the time of the screenshot, you had pressed a button at least 390 times. That could be 390 presses of Again, or an unknown number (> 390) presses of Good (but not on the final step of Learning), Again, or Hard.

Not one of those buttons moved a card into Review !!

So I suggest that there’s something seriously wrong with your configuration, or your cards are not well-designed.

Thanks

I read that pressing the “check database” button can help, which I did, and now I have review cards. I have absolutely no clue what was going on… but it seems to be working now. Thanks for the help anyways!