Due cards not showing up

I have a deck that is not showing that I have any due cards, but when I go to the “browse” part on the desktop app, it shows that have cards that were due days ago. My review limit is set to 9999 and I have a few other decks that use the same options group and they’re showing up normally. I restarted both Anki and my computer and nothing has helped. Any ideas?

Perhaps those cards are getting buried? you can check that in the browser with is:buried

They’re not buried. I check that and checked if they were suspended. They’re neither.

can you post card info for some of these cards?
(for card info, right click on the card in browser and click on Info...)

it should show you the card. :thinking:

it might sound silly, but can you check if you have limited number of reviews in deck options to 0?

to open deck options:
click on gear icon next in front of deck name (or just press “O” on deck overview)
go to Reviews and check the number in front of maximum reviews/day

some more questions, does this just to a particular deck?
does this deck has it’s own deck options?
does it show cards in other states (new / learn / re-learn)?

My review limit is set to 9999 and I have a few other decks that use the same options group and they’re showing up normally. Only this deck is having an issue. The cards are in the review state.

well, if there’s something wrong with the deck and not your settings, the cards shouldn’t show on any device. can you export the deck so that i could test it?

you seem like you know the basic settings, and you might have checked this already. but can you double check all of parent decks options for that deck too?
the only reason (that i can think of) that might have caused this issue is limiting review number to 0 for one of the parent decks. (if the deck can show cards in states other than review then i’m pretty sure limiting review number to 0 is the reason)

I ended up just deleting it and redownloading it and that seemed to work. Thanks for your help!

Hi, I have the same problem but with all my decks… i tried deinstalling and reinstalling… going for the older version that worked for me, checking my scheduling settings and all. But I don’t seem to get it done… any other ideas by any chance?