I am using the anking note types text-to-speech option. When I get the one-by-one cloze cards (the ones with the crown), text-to-speech reads the answers out loud automatically not giving me a chance to think about the answer. Is there anyway I can either stop this from happening all together or set up text-to-speech to read the answers after selecting toggle all? On macOS and latest anki update. Thanks
Couldn’t get to work with it either
Steps to Reproduce
- Install AnKing Note Types (Easy Customization) - AnkiWeb
- Anking → Anking note type → Import note type
- Text-to-speech → front TTS enabled
- flip to back of card automatically enabled
- create a test card with One-by-one enabled (by typing any letter/number on the field)
honestly it is not surprising since the TTS is reading on the back of the card
front of the card → cards are hidden → TTS will say blank for a cloze
back of the card → cards are not hidden → TTS will say the whole thing
Have had the same problem. It’s not the end of the world, I often end up muting my computer when clicking through those cards. However, would love for it to just read off answers as I click through them.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.