Anki Zoom Issue (Continued)

I am on Anki Version ⁨2.1.55 (01caec2a)⁩, I just updated from Version 2.1.46 and I having a serious issue with the zoom functionality in this new version. I used to utilize an Add-On called Anki Zoom which unfortunately no longer works, and as other have discussed, I can zoom in via the View menu but it causes decks page to be resized in a fashion that makes it unbearable to use. Also constantly having to go to zoom menu and manually click “zoom in” is very cumbersome. I can also pinch to zoom but the content on my card does not resize to fit as it used to do with Anki Zoom, thus making that an impossible alternative, my last option would be to increase the size of the text on all my cards but that is an extreme option as the reason I used to love the zoom addon was because I have some longer cards and some shorter cards and being able to quickly resize the card with “Command +” and “Command -” was extremely useful. I am tempted to go back to using Version 2.1.46 but unfortunately, I do not think the new AnkiHub from AnKing will work on that version. @dae or anyone else, if you have any advice for this issue, I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Using zoom via the view menu:

Using pinch to zoom:

It looks like the custom shortcuts add-on doesn’t yet support these actions, but as you’re on a Mac, you can modify the shortcuts yourself: Create keyboard shortcuts for apps on Mac – Apple Support (AU)

I see, but then the issue remains of having the distorted decks page, is there any way to get around that?

If by distorted you mean zoomed in, you can reset the zoom in the deck list with ctrl+0.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.