Anki does not unbury siblings

I believe anki is not unburying my sibling cards in the way it should. I am giving an example.
One note is created on 03/07/2020, with two cloze deletions (c1 and c2). Both had the same “due” field [New #position].
After studying the c1 card, in the next day (04/07) I had: c1 [due: 2020/07/04] and c2 buried [due: (New #position)].
After studying c1 card again, today (05/07) I have: c1 [due 2020/07/07] and c2 still buried [due: (New #Position)].
According to the software manual, the card is buried in order to prevent it to be shown in the same session of its sibling and it is unburied on the next day:
“When you answer a card that has siblings, Anki can prevent the card’s siblings from being shown in the same session by automatically ‘burying’ them. Buried cards are hidden from review until the clock rolls over to a new day or you manually unbury them using the “Unbury” button that’s visible at the bottom of the deck overview screen”.
Hence, I believe the c2 card should be unburied by Anki at day 3. Any thoughts?

Anki version: 2.1.26 (70784154). Ankidroid version: 2.11.3

I’m not sure what causes this yet, but updating to the latest beta should fix the problem. You can go back to .26 afterwards if you wish, but make sure you use the downgrade button. https://betas.ankiweb.net/#/

1 Like

Done. Many thanks.