Anki 2.1.28 Beta

I use Anki Beta and I want to know if it’s possible to add other QT styles for theming Anki, currently there is “Windows and Fusion” style. I use Fedora Linux with Gnome and Anki don’t pick my QT system theme. Thanks.

I noticed 12 months have been replaced for 1 year, what about changing the top last 12 months to last year?

Maybe last 12 months helps avoiding ambiguity about refering to 2019, 2020 or the last 12 months, for example. In the individual graphs, the context “1 month, 3 months…” eliminates the ambiguity, but this may not be the case in the top of the stats screen, in which there would be only “last year” and “all history”.

@savage if the themes are compatible, maybe copying them into the right spot in Anki’s program folder will pick them up

@guillempalausalva yeah, as hugo suggested, “last year” is ambiguous

Really minor report, but the Spanish translation for the syncing message has a small typo. It says “modficado” when it should be “modificado” (changed).

Good catch. I have updated the string in question. Gracias

Beta 6 has been released without changes as 2.1.28 - thanks to everyone for testing the beta.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Issue running 2.1.28 on Big Sur