Advice for Anki Deck not working

Hi everyone, I recently downloaded a deck and it for some reason doesn’t seem to work. I have a background in coding and haven’t been able to solve it. The deck is from a google drive (can’t currently attach according to post submission). I already went through the forum and tried everything from the troubleshooting manual. Currently, Anki displays the cards in my deck and the answers, but does not show them as new, review, or studying. I tried forgetting the cards with no solution and ensured that my new cards is very high which does not help either. I also suspended and unsuspended without resolution. Any advice on what my next steps should be?

Once you have the notes/cards in Anki, there’s very little (or possibly nothing) the cards can do to keep from being study-able. We probably don’t need to see the deck itself – more likely we need to know what you’re seeing that makes it seem like you’re not getting to study the cards.

How are you accessing the cards when this happens? That sounds like you’re previewing the cards, in the Browse window – instead of studying them from the Study screen – Studying - Anki Manual . What do you see on your main Decks page, and this deck’s study screen? When Anki shows you the cards and answers, what does it say in the title bar of the window?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.