Using "type:" with Image Occlusion?

Hello wise ones—

Absolute Anki newb here, so I apologize if my hamfisted searches of the various resources have missed The Exact Article I Need to Read™, but I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have successfully created an Image Occlusion note and the cards it generates work fine on testing. So far, so good.

What I’d love to do is add a “Type Answer” field to those cards, so that I can check my spelling of the terms in addition to just “yep, that’s right.” Of course, as I started to dig into the logic of doing that I realized that there’s no actual “Answer” field in a standard IO card, so I’m assuming I’ll need to create at least one additional field, or possibly even a number of additional fields equal to the greatest possible number of occluded “answers” on any given image. Right? Or… no?

Has anyone tackled this? Is there an existing template somewhere I can download and shower gratitude upon?

Thanks for whatever help y’all can offer!

David

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.