Unbury cards on anki

when i go to browse to find my burried cards I don’t find a bottom to unbury them ?

1 Like

you can unbury your cards on deck overview by pressing “Unbury” button
in browser, when you selected the buried cards, right click on one of them and select “Toggle bury” in that menu

1 Like

A section of the manual says

If you want to unbury cards before then, you can click the “unbury” button on the deck overview screen.)

Untitled

Note that Anki differenciates manual buried cards from automatic buried cards. I do not recall when this was introduced but it was relatively recent.

2 Likes

i want to unbury a specific card not all of them

where can i find the unbury buttom

there is no unbury buttom when i press on the card or Cards and Notes on the top right of the browse window

can you open anki while holding shift down to see if that’s caused by an add-on?
if it didn’t solve the problem use the latest version of anki and see if you still don’t have the Toggle bury option

1 Like

You can try selecting Cards -> Reschedule/Reposition and see if that unburies when it reschedule/reposition it at the top.

2 Likes

here is the image didn’t found it, and i’m using the latest version

it worked when i rescuduled it but, is it normal to not have the unbury buttom ?
if i want to just unbury it withour rescudelling it what would i do

This procedure could be called an unbury button. You can try rescheduling/reposition it to the same position, i.e., if your card is due New #204, you can reschedule it to #203 or try #204:

1 Like

close anki. open anki while you are holding down shift. this temporarily disables all the add-ons.
i just installed 2.1.26 and i have the Toggle bury option. this might be an add-on issue

2 Likes

already done nothing has changed

well then, if it’s not anki problem and it’s also not add-on problem as @addons_zz said, reposition/reschedule might be the only way for you to unbury.
you can also try 2.1.22 (stable) or 2.1.28 (alpha, unstable), or reinstalling 2.1.26. it might solve your problem.

1 Like

if i uninstall anki and reinstall it I don’t risque losing my cards ?
(i’m synchronizing everything)

No, your collection and media files are stored in a different location.

1 Like

Anki doesn’t have a feature to unbury specific cards, but you can emulate it by suspending/unsuspending.

3 Likes

You mean the new version since the others have toggle bury?