Unable to set review limit for subdecks corectly

Hello!
I’ve been using Anki for many years, and it seems that the review limit feature for subdecks have been changed. I have a parent deck with multiple subdecks, and a limit on reviews of each subdeck. I used to be able to just click on the parent deck and it woud walk me through each subdeck’s limited reviews. Example, parent deck review limit 30, with 3 subdecks review limit 10. That used to work great, but now the when I click the parent deck to review the 30 cards only cards from the first subdeck are shown (and I see 30 of those reviews even though I set the limit to 10!)

See above. In this setup I have 3 subdecks with a review limit of 10 for each, and limit 30 for “school." When I click school to review Anki will look at this setup, laugh maniacally, and show me 30 pulmonology cards. Am I missing something? Is there a way to see reviews from all 3 subdecks without having to click each one individually? That alternative seems to work… Back when I had bigger review limits, more time would pass during my review sessions before I saw a card I didn’t know…but now when the review limit is 10, the memory consolidation isn’t the same. I can use any/all help!! Thank you so much!

This is fixed in the v3 scheduler: The 2021 scheduler - Frequently Asked Questions

Thank you so much for helping me resolve this issue! Much appreciated :smiley:

1 Like