Unable to get forvo add on to work anymore please help!

I had forvo automatic download as an add on, working perfectly for a few months. it wont work today and I have deleted it and re-installed it. The blue icon is there but when I try to use it it comes up with the following error, please help… thank you

1 Like

Could you please copy the whole error message in here?

You can download all Forvo pronunciations here:

You can simply download your target language and use it on GoldenDict and export from GoldenDict to Anki the audios…

Hi and thanks for reply. Whole message below…
Error
An error occurred. Please start Anki while holding down the shift key, which will temporarily disable the add-ons you have installed.
If the issue only occurs when add-ons are enabled, please use the Tools>Add-ons menu item to disable some add-ons and restart Anki, repeat until you discover the add-on that is causing the problem.
When you’ve discovered the add-on that is causing the problem, please report the issue on the add-ons section of our support site.
Debug info:
Anki 2.1.54 (b6a7760c) Python 3.9.7 Qt 6.3.1 PyQt 6.3.1
Platform: Windows 10
Flags: frz=True ao=True sv=2
Add-ons, last update check: 2022-07-23 10:37:27

Caught exception:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “aqt.webview”, line 568, in handler
File “aqt.editor”, line 561, in
File “C:\Users\janin\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\858591644_init_.py”, line 217, in
editor.saveNow(lambda: add_pronunciation(editor, mode))
File “C:\Users\janin\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\858591644_init_.py”, line 130, in add_pronunciation
results = forvo.get_pronunciations().pronunciations
File “C:\Users\janin\AppData\Roaming\Anki2\addons21\858591644\src\Forvo.py”, line 111, in get_pronunciations
pronunciations: Tag = lang_container.find_all(class_=“pronunciations”)[0].find_all(class_=“show-all-pronunciations”)[0].find_all(“li”)
IndexError: list index out of range