I was editing the CSS of a Basic (and reversed card) deck today.
My process was:
- Edit CSS code in the Styling editor.
- Click Save button after a sizeable edit.
- Occasionally check the card using the Preview button.
- Goto 1.
After about an hour, something weird happened, the HTML code in the front and back editors for Card 1 copied over to (ie. replaced) the front and back code for Card 2. I only realised because the preview was showing the question side of each card in the same language.
But I did not do any editing in the HTML template editors. Only the CSS (Styling) editor.
I retrieved my original HTML code from a backup, and that fixed the problem.
I’m trying to understand what happened because I’m convinced it wasn’t due to user error. I was not editing the HTML at all and copy/pasting code from both front and back of one card to the other is not exactly an easy mistake to make.